Sender:brooksleffler
Date/Time:2004-Dec-20 05:36:00
Subject:Re: My planned WWP submission

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My planned WWP submission brooksleffler 2004-Dec-20 05:36:00
Bernhard, once again you do amazing stuff.  No need to badmouth it.  This is kite aerial
photography without the kite!  Astounding!

I much prefer to stay on the ground and let the wind lift the camera.  Here's my likely
submission, taken this morning, of the Monterey Bay Marine Sanctuary and Asilomar State
Beach:  http://www.brooxes.com/SanctuaryCove.mov

chin UP!
brooks