Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2004-Dec-22 08:13:00
Subject:Re: My planned WWP submission

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My planned WWP submission Milko Amorth 2004-Dec-22 08:13:00
Hi Bernhard,
Great Pano. Yeaph, I know what you have been going through. This one was
in consideration for the 1.WWP.
67 Meters up in the air and the wind blowing. Not exactly a sanctuary
though. I was glad to be back down :-))

http://www.360image.de/warneck/steiger_fs.htm

Can wait how others interpret their sanctuary.

Greetings from Germany.

Milko

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 01:30:50 +0100, Bernhard Vogl <#removed#> wrote:

> I knew it. This idea was completely crap:
> Photographing a firefighter station  - with a non swindle-free
> photographer on a platform, swinging in the strong winter wind dozens of
> meters high in the sky...Naturally, post-processing and stitching turned
> out to be a real nightmare.
>
> Nevertheless, here is my planned submission for this WWP:
> http://bernie.x-net.at/wwp0412/index.html
>
> Best regards
> Bernhard

Mit freundlichen Gr??en,

Milko Amorth
Digital Interactive Imaging - Panorama und Objekt VR
360image.de
VRCanada.ca
fon++49.711.3655318
fax++49.711.3513896