Sender:Thomas Rist
Date/Time:2004-Dec-21 09:18:00
Subject:Re: My planned WWP submission

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: My planned WWP submission Thomas Rist 2004-Dec-21 09:18:00
Hello Bernhard,

>I knew it. This idea was completely crap:
>Photographing a firefighter station  - with a non swindle-free
>photographer on a platform, swinging in the strong winter wind dozens of
>meters high in the sky...Naturally, post-processing and stitching turned
>out to be a real nightmare.

I've done also a panorama from top of a a fire-brigade turning ladder.
http://www.media4-2k.de/~pano/pages/p52x.htm
<http://www.media4-2k.de/%7Epano/pages/p52x.htm>
It swings only about 0.5 meter, but stitching was also mess because the
mast in the foreground.
With a lot of  Photoshop work, I also removed the fire-brigade and the
shadow of it.
Now it looks like the view of a flying eagle.

I like your panorama. Much more quality than mine.

Best regards
Thomas