Sender:Erik Krause
Date/Time:2008-Sep-30 07:15:00
Subject:Re: colorfull enough

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: colorfull enough Erik Krause 2008-Sep-30 07:15:00
On Tuesday, September 30, 2008 at 4:05, jann_lipka wrote:

> My guess is your compression was good because of  short DOF .

Yes, of course!

> Your camera focus is on Martins Face and paint powder  walls in the backgund are quite
> blurry  , menaning JPEG compression is very good .
> Compression 60 or more without any problem :-)

I have compression 80 ;-)

> I get a license error message when trying to view any of Martin other
> panos on http://www.pano.erik-krause.de/colors/

Thanks for the hint. The www is obsolete, it's only pano.erik-
krause.de. How did the www get in? Most probably from the wrong link
on the wwp page (it was late yesterday).

However, I'll have to catch this case with a rewrite rule...

best regards
Erik Krause
http://www.erik-krause.de