Sender:etienne.busson
Date/Time:2009-Jan-12 07:02:00
Subject:Re: slum from Rio

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: slum from Rio etienne.busson 2009-Jan-12 07:02:00
I didn't expect such pano! I don't know what to say ... I find it at
the same time beautiful and very sad :'(
In our "clean" country (I live in Paris), we often forget hat a lot of
people haven't the same chance as us.

I think it was a "great" idea to show us this panorama in B&W, it
highlighted this strange atmosphere.

Thanks a lot for this pano Ayrton. I would lie if I say that it
enjoyed my day, but I don't regret to have seen it this morning :0)

Etienne

Le 12 janv. 09 ? 00:18, AYRTON a ?crit :