Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2009-Jan-11 23:18:00
Subject:Re: slum from Rio

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: slum from Rio AYRTON 2009-Jan-11 23:18:00
2009/1/11 Uri Cogan <#removed#>

> Je suis désolé de mon pauvre français.

Uri don't worry about that :-)
My language is Portuguese anyway
Michel wrote in french since I can understand also :-)
he's a very nice guy with me. btw: lots of you guys are all very nice with
me. Thanks

> Je partage les mêmes sentiments que Michel.

Thank you, I feel happy that my friends are getting the same feeling that
had move my emotions with the image

> Merci si très beaucoup. Cette réalité doit être montrée.

That's what I tought
We shall show the world around us
Not only the nice landscapes ...

> L'art est de la vérité, non seulement la beauté.

I agree, as I said above

THANKS Uri for your words
and to ALL of you who come to visit my site.

PLEASE leave your toughts and comments THERE
I will be very happy and honored with that.

Good or Bad, but please leave it for me there  :-)

Happy 2009
NO crisis
PEACE all over the Earth

from RIO