Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2009-Jan-12 16:54:00
Subject:Re: Next event, was: Re: slum from Rio

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Next event, was: Re: slum from Rio G. Donald Bain 2009-Jan-12 16:54:00
Toni,

Theme suggestions are always welcome! Almost all the themes we have
used began with a suggestion by a participant, or a discussion on this
list.

To make sure we don't forgot this idea, go to the Yahoo WWP site and
put it in the database.

BTW, Bostjan is choosing the theme for March, and Keith will make the
decision for June.

Thanks,
Don