Sender:pedro_silva58
Date/Time:2009-Feb-08 18:49:00
Subject:Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project pedro_silva58 2009-Feb-08 18:49:00
greetings!

i don't particularly care about teething problems, on mac or any other
platform.  but, if i read this bit right, i'm totally against it!
i do not accept this "free of charge ... application inside WWP
website", much less suggestions of "small donation[s]".  not on my
image pages, anyway!

cheers,
pedro

ps. btw, how kind of you to "offer" it "free of charge"!