Sender:Dave 360texas.com
Date/Time:2009-Feb-04 15:37:00
Subject:Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project WORKS

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Free web3D maps offer for WWP project WORKS Dave 360texas.com 2009-Feb-04 15:37:00
It works for me. Vista 32 SP1 IE 7.

The viewer was not signed.  Vista threw up a dialog box warning.. but
I let is load anyway.  Its using MS Earth.  The map opened upside
down.  No information about how to put NORTH Screen UP.  Tried mouse
clicking.. found the Right mouse key allows earth rotation to put
NORTH Screen UP.

Issues:  while zooming in/out the fonts POP in change sizes so its
hard to read all the small Italian village names.  Once zoomed in..
they resize smaller almost not readable until you zoom in farther.

Also wish I could type in a City name like CENTO Italy  and have it
go directly to that location.

Dave still at 360Texas.com