Sender:Robert C. Fisher
Date/Time:2004-Dec-29 18:03:00
Subject:Re: Clickable Links

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Clickable Links Robert C. Fisher 2004-Dec-29 18:03:00
On Dec 28, 2004, at 10:57 PM, Landis wrote:

> I just did a cursory run through all of the current contributions
> (great stuff, by the way) and noticed something...
>
> Some of you have URLs in your taglines or captions that are not made
> into clickable links.  They are just plain text that you can't click
> on.  I don't think this was your intention.  If not, you should put
> the appropriate HTML tags around them to make them work.  (Markus has
> done quite a lot of amazing work, but we can't make him responsible
> for everything!)

OK how do I do that, I am not into html since I use a page builder that
generates code for me.
Is this proper  <a href="http://www.clickme.com" TARGET="_blank">click
this now</a>
"click this now" being the plain text.

> We'd also appreciate it if in your 'a href' tag you also include a
> target="_blank" parameter to make sure that links open up in a new
> browser window (so that the viewer isn't taken away from the WWP
> site).
>
> Remember - Wednesday 29 December is the last day to Edit/Upload.
>
> Thanks,
> Landis

I guess I need to get a book on html so I can do stuff like this more
often.
Thanks

Cheers
Robert C. Fisher