Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2004-Dec-30 19:08:00
Subject:RE: New Years Pano

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: New Years Pano Edward Fink 2004-Dec-30 19:08:00
            For several days I've been trying to get permission from the
Mall of America (the largest mall in the U.S.) to shoot their New Year's
Eve indoor fireworks show.

            But they kept insisting, "no tripods" and "MUST have a
signed model release from every person photographed", and "no special
access."

So a few minutes ago I sent them to look at the mock up at panoramas.dk
and that did the trick.  Their communications person didn't even have
QuickTime and couldn't see the panoramas, but she saw enough to convince
her this was a big deal!

Now they are giving me a "media badge" and a "handler."  I just hope my
handler doesn't get too dizzy from walking in circles around the tripod
behind me!   :-)

Ed