Sender:Aleksandar Janicijevic
Date/Time:2009-May-07 13:50:00
Subject:Re: June WWP event theme: Time

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: June WWP event theme: Time Aleksandar Janicijevic 2009-May-07 13:50:00
WWP is suppose to be visual medium related to the actual geographic
location. Time is philosophical [and mathematical] question and
doesn't belong in this category in any way. I really do not like this
theme. I am suggesting that in the future we have a proposed theme
first and to make decision after eventual reactions.
Aleksandar Janicijevic, Toronto