Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2004-Dec-29 19:02:00
Subject:Re: Help with QuickTime Media Skins

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Help with QuickTime Media Skins Landis 2004-Dec-29 19:02:00
>Group members/experts,
>I have a question for anyone experienced with incorporating QuickTime Media
>Skins in QTVR. I am following Apple's instructions and using QuickTime Pro
>but I am unable to get the .mov file to allow the 'Add Scaled' command and
>insert the skin over the panorama. The 'Edit' tab is dimmed. Any ideas? I
>have recreated the file in a number of different ways but continue to have
>the same problem. Are Apple's instructions wrong? I would like to use the
>custom skin on this panorama.
>Thanks,
>Walter

When dealing with panoramas, the instructions are slightly different.

Movie > Get Movie Properties

Change the right drop down from 'Annotations' to 'Controller'

Change it from 'QTVR Movie Controller' to 'Movie Controller'

Now 'Add Scaled' should be available.  Change the controller back
after you're done editing.

-Landis