Sender:Don Bain
Date/Time:2009-May-22 16:54:00
Subject:Re: WWP calendar reminder iCal gone?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP calendar reminder iCal gone? Don Bain 2009-May-22 16:54:00
Carl,

We are (behind the scenes) working on a complete overhaul of the WWP
site and its underlying mechanisms. The points you make, about
calendars and dates, translations, etc are valid and will be
addressed. Please be patient, it is a big project and progress will be
gradual.

Don
(on behalf of the WWP team: Landis, Markus, Bostjan, Keith, and Pat)