Sender:Carl von Einem
Date/Time:2009-May-22 16:33:00
Subject:Re: WWP calendar reminder iCal gone?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP calendar reminder iCal gone? Carl von Einem 2009-May-22 16:33:00
Hi Caroling,

I also just realized that and (at least for the moment) set up a new one
at <webcal://icalx.com/public/wwp/wwp-events.ics>. I will try to update
it with all the useful hints we know from Landis' iCal online calendar.

The official time frames for shooting, editing and late editing aren't
published yet, right? Also the publication date for the new event...

Of course if someone from the wwp team wants write access to that
calendar, please just send me a message.

I wonder if it would be possible to realize a shorter URL to access the
translated start page. Right now the German page is here:
http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/index.html.de
How about a redirect via worldwidepanorama.org/de ?

There is also need for an update of those translated versions... who
would be the right contact for e.g. something like this:
In <http://worldwidepanorama.org/worldwidepanorama/wwp/index.html.de>
please delete the following lines because they are rather outdated:
  Kommende Themen:
     * Juni 2007 - Community
     * September 2007 - (Ank?ndigung folgt)
     * Dezember 2007 - (Ank?ndigung folgt)