Sender:Luciano
Date/Time:2009-Jun-15 21:45:00
Subject:Re: comments please on new Virtual Magazine of Sicily

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: comments please on new Virtual Magazine of Sicily Luciano 2009-Jun-15 21:45:00
Hey Rodrigo, nice panoramas and magazine, I think this mix is a good idea to
present panoramas, I'm also tried something like this before, but using a
standalone digital magazine software instead online .swf/xml solution.

Since its a off topic conversation, you can e-mail me about this subject!

Regards

Luciano