Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2009-Jun-15 19:16:00
Subject:Re: comments please on new Virtual Magazine of Sicily

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: comments please on new Virtual Magazine of Sicily Bruce Christianson 2009-Jun-15 19:16:00
Rodrigo ~
	Very Nice!  I like the combination of virtual magazine and virtual
panoramas.  A lot of interactivity there and the panos are beautiful.
The copyright type is a little distracting, but hey, what can you do?
Ya gotta keep people from stealing your stuff, right?  Since it's
flash, they can't drag it off onto their desktop anyway, so maybe it
could be just outside the frame or smaller for a more elegant look.  I
do agree, it's a little difficult to read the white type on photos,
maybe a block of faded back color under the type would help.  Anyway,
I like the use of the magazine page turns to introduce the VRs.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson | Photographer | DigiTech | VRtist
"Nothing in one's life exists, until it is
observed."                               -bc
www.PhotoLogic.com
612-578-9972  Mobile