Sender:jean-guy lathuilière
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 12:10:00
Subject:Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both. jean-guy lathuilière 2009-Jul-02 12:10:00
Hi Markus !

My contrib is OK : QuickTime only ( thumbnail and full screen )
But Flash is not as good at all : different point of view, image bad
cropped, lower quality....
I don't care : I'm rarely using flash to see VR panos. But what about
addicted Flash users ????

Anyway thanks for all this great job done in such a short TIME.

(this TIME many question to you Markus, Pat and others with Flash
adding to our contribution's uploading : many hamters had been getting
loose on everyone's keyboard and many of them had been riding anxiously
and angrily computer's mouse !!! )

Kind regards

Jean Guy Lathuili?re
Le 2 juil. 09 ? 13:32, Yahoo Account a ?crit :