Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 13:57:00
Subject:Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both. Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-02 13:57:00
Hi Jean,

I've found the reason, and a fix.

You QTVR - the one you built and uploaded - has an initial viewing angle of 100 degrees vertical. Since this is a QTVR that you built, I programmed the server to never ever interfere with whatever preference has been set in these "custom" QTVRs.

You also uploaded the JPEG for the Flash version (thanks!), and the Flash player reads its viewing angle from the database - the info that you configure if you click the "configure flash player" button. The value in the database is (or was) 30 degrees only, which is a rather strong telephoto effect.

I have updated the database to match your QTVR's 100 degrees preset. It looks exactly like the QTVR version now!

-Markus