Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-02 11:32:00
Subject:Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both.

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Need help, addition to late edting, or both. Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-02 11:32:00
To all: If you notice anything strange about your panorama, please tell me!

Hi Dan, thanks for the report!

Yes, it seems something broke during the upload, or during the automated build.
I'll fix it as soon as possible - it's going to be about two hours until I'm back at my computer, and then I'll upload the un-broken version. I've switched off the fullscreen as a temporary remedy, it'll come back on once I've re-synchronized the data.

-Markus