Sender:gerardoant
Date/Time:2009-Jul-13 12:14:00
Subject:Re: help to reconnect to WWP yahoo group digest please?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help to reconnect to WWP yahoo group digest please? gerardoant 2009-Jul-13 12:14:00
I have the same trouble. I was close to lost last entry just because I didn't get any digest message and I forgot the close date.

I reload the account setting and nothing happened,  change for a different email account and the problem is still there. I switch to individual emails and it works... but I don't like it...

I assume is a Yahoo problem... ???

Gerardo