Sender:Yahoo Account
Date/Time:2009-Jul-13 21:32:00
Subject:Re: help to reconnect to WWP yahoo group digest please?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: help to reconnect to WWP yahoo group digest please? Yahoo Account 2009-Jul-13 21:32:00
Hi,
I've switched my mail to digest to see if it's a general problem or not.
A search for "yahoo digest email problem" turned up inconclusive - problems have been mentioned on the Yahoogroups team blog back in April, but there was no follow-up on that other than instead of daily digests, some groups had digests only if 25 messages were accumulated. These issues have been "resolved". I'm not sure if/how this applies to our situation.

-Markus