Sender:AYRTON
Date/Time:2009-Jul-14 18:39:00
Subject:Re: Copyright infringement on pan0.net

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Copyright infringement on pan0.net AYRTON 2009-Jul-14 18:39:00
On Tue, Jul 14, 2009 at 3:30 PM, Bruce Christianson <#removed#>wrote:

> But why did I get it?  I just signed up AFTER I got this warning notice!

Bruce,
Because you're signed to the WWP list
And Thomas who is taking care to help all photographers that had their
photos used without permission, posted a copy of the message to a lot of
different mailing lists, and WWP is among it.

So YOU have nothing to do with this case ...
it just for all of us to know  what is happening on the net world

Sorry for my english, but I;m not a native english

best
peace

AYRTON

> Virtually Yours,
> Bruce Christianson | Photographer | DigiTech | VRtist
> "Nothing in one's life exists, until it is
> observed."                               -bc
> www.PhotoLogic.com
> 612-578-9972  Mobile
>
> On Jul 14, 2009, at 11:39 AM, Eduardo Hutter wrote:
>
> > Hmmm... this is the notice that the IVRPA team sent to pano.net, not
> > WWP. (if that's what you are talking about)

> > * Bruce Christianson wrote, On 14/07/2009 2:06 PM:
> >> Is this a joke, or a mistake!!?

| A Y R |
| T O N |