Sender:Bruce Christianson
Date/Time:2009-Jul-14 19:19:00
Subject:Re: Copyright infringement on pan0.net

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Copyright infringement on pan0.net Bruce Christianson 2009-Jul-14 19:19:00
No Problem, Ayrton.
Thanx for the explanation.  Your English is just fine.
I am now a member of the pan0.net site, so I guess it IS now important
to me.
It got me to sign up!  Kind of like indirect marketing . . . hehe.

Virtually Yours,
Bruce Christianson | Photographer | DigiTech | VRtist
"Nothing in one's life exists, until it is
observed."                               -bc
www.PhotoLogic.com
612-578-9972  Mobile