Sender:prague
Date/Time:2010-Jan-25 11:58:00
Subject:Re: VR Photography book discount

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: VR Photography book discount prague 2010-Jan-25 11:58:00

--- In #removed#
> We are also looking into the possibility of offering this as an e-
> book, or electronic download, but haven't yet been successful in
> finding a reasonable distribution format.

DRM-free PDF file?

At this point, as far as I can see, it is an inarguable fact that this is the only sensible way to distribute e-books. (drm-free that is)

And yes, the more of them you give away for free, the more you will sell (both electronic and print). I guess you have read about all of that already.

I look forward to the e-book version. :-)

Jeffrey