Sender:luca vascon
Date/Time:2010-Feb-27 09:17:00
Subject:Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash luca vascon 2010-Feb-27 09:17:00
I'd say that the terms would be on how you use the downloaded material..
And if you make lectures, the easiest way is to ask the photographer.
I always gave my permission when asked.
As well as I got the permission for the use on Fish List of al lot of
images...
...when they did not gave, that happened rarely, and usually because of
understandable problems of image owning issues in auctions etc, I always
thanked for reply and I did not use them...
The key thing had always been specifying the nature of the request and the
use you intend to ask the image for.

--
Luca Vascon.

www.canalview.it