Sender:Dietrich Neumann
Date/Time:2010-Feb-24 15:54:00
Subject:question re: download of panoramatic images in flash

wwp@yahoogroups.com: question re: download of panoramatic images in flash Dietrich Neumann 2010-Feb-24 15:54:00
Hi everyone -

my apologies for asking a question that has probably been answered already
before. I am new to the list.
If I find Quicktime panoramas that I enjoy, I occasionally download them to
my harddrive with quicktime pro via rightclick etc..
Is there a way to download panoramas that are in Adobe Flash as well? (I
have a PC).
Many thanks

Dietrich