Sender:koolpix360
Date/Time:2010-Oct-03 22:42:00
Subject:Re: why do some panos auto rotate others do not

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: why do some panos auto rotate others do not koolpix360 2010-Oct-03 22:42:00
the other less desirable option is the viewer thinks it is just a flat photograph. when I did my first QTVRs back in 1999 I found many people didn't know they could immerse them selves into the image. even today I had a two people say Oscar was a nice photo, they were amazed when I emailed back instructions on how to navigate and the fact there was a full screen option. I think the TV generation (older folks) need a little more instruction IMHO. it remains the photographers preferences.