Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2010-Oct-05 13:55:00
Subject:Re: why do some panos auto rotate others do not

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: why do some panos auto rotate others do not Caroling Geary 2010-Oct-05 13:55:00
You can make the Flash autorotate.
Flash is the default setting for the site. Each viewer can click to
prefer QuickTime. You the creator have no control over the viewer's
choice.
To set the Flash autorotation, after the "Equirectangular JPEG" to
the right there is a button "Configure Flash Display"
Click that to open a window to set various things. There is another
button to click: "Show/Hide Advanced Settings"
That gives more settings. At the bottom of the yellow box is a pick
list of various settings called "Auto-Rotate Speed". Hopefully one of
those setting will work for you.
Click "Save Changes".
I don't know what happens if you do not save and go to the
interactive version. Maybe more ways to set auto-rotation?

Caroling Geary, www.wholeo.net