Sender:Edward Fink
Date/Time:2005-Jan-07 13:12:00
Subject:RE: New themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: New themes Edward Fink 2005-Jan-07 13:12:00
            Maybe I'm just not a tree hugger at heart, because that
sounds a lot more interesting to me than "ecology."    :-)

            But - I've only been in the last two WWP events, and I don't
really know how this theme selection works.  I thought Don and/or Landis
picked the themes.  I don't have a problem with that - I think they more
than deserve to choose the theme because they're the ones that will be
doing far more work on it than the rest of us.

Ed