Sender:Caroling
Date/Time:2005-Jan-07 13:55:00
Subject:Re: New themes

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: New themes Caroling 2005-Jan-07 13:55:00
The idea of a "Night" theme reminds me of a TV program, "Insomniac", on the
"Comedy Central" channel in the US. The host would travel to different cities,
supposedly had trouble sleeping, and would go out and find the night life. Often it
was going to bars and drinking, partying, meeting people. But sometimes outdoors or
like  riding along with a delivery person or street sweeper and talking to them or
seeing sights. Could be quite interesting.
I've only seen one Wim Wenders film, "Until the End of the World". I watch it over and
over.
Personally, I have no lights and don't like the flash on my camera, so a night theme
might leave me in the dark. Not sure if the pressure would be good for me or not.
When we have shooting for several days, anyone can shoot at night if that is their
choice.