Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2014-Aug-02 17:45:00
Subject:Re: WWP "Ruins" event photography time extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP "Ruins" event photography time extension Rolf Ris 2014-Aug-02 17:45:00
Hi Bostjan

Thanks for the bigger timeframe for shooting.
Because I am out in the bush without internet from Sept. 13. to the end of Oct, I ask for a early upload time window.
I was able to join every event, so I still hope to have the chance to join the Ruins-Event too.

Is there an option to upload on Sept. 11. or 12. ?

The pano I have shoot today.
So in theory I can upload the pano -if the server is open!

Thanks for any answer

Kind regards

Rolf Ris

#removed#