Sender:Rolf Ris
Date/Time:2014-Aug-12 16:03:00
Subject:Re: WWP "Ruins" event photography time extension

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: WWP "Ruins" event photography time extension Rolf Ris 2014-Aug-12 16:03:00
Hi Landis

Thank you for your email and to offer me an option to participate in September.
I've already done the "ruins"-pano, which I send you in this mail.

The equirect pict is 6.4MB and 8000x4000 px

The data for this pano are:

Photographer: Rolf Ris
Titel: Neu Falkenstein, Balsthal-Switzerland
Location: Europe-Switzerland
Built in early 12th century by local nobility people as the main castle of their territory.
Later on, in 13th century, it changes to "Freiherr von Bechburg".
There were many conflicts like leaguers and attacks based on Saffron-trading.
The castle was uin use until 1798, when it was burned down  and since then no more rebuild.
Actually it is used as a local landmark, and especially in summer time as tent-camp of children.

Geopgraphic location:
47.322449? - 7.710419?, Elevation 540 m

Date/Time: 9.August 2014 - 11:00 MEZ

Equipement:
Nikon D7000
Nikkor 10,5mm
PtGui

So, I hope you will be able to upload it later.

Thanks again and best greeting from Switzerland

Rolf Ris
F?hrweg 17
4600 Olten

www.sirflor.ch