Sender:Ken Watson
Date/Time:2005-Jan-18 12:13:00
Subject:Re: Origins of the Panorama view

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Origins of the Panorama view Ken Watson 2005-Jan-18 12:13:00
Did your camera come with any software - my Canon camera came
with "Stitch" software, which is what I use - of course for better
results the camera should also come with the stitch function too -
but if not, the problem is not insurmountable !!
There is, I believe, Stitch software you can download ...

Once you stitch the images together, you will then need a viewer, I
use a couple of different Java programs, depending on whether I am
doing a Tour, i.e. jumping from one image to the next - or just one
image by itself. You can download this again .....

Hope some of this helps ....
Ken