Sender:Ken Watson
Date/Time:2005-Jan-18 12:29:00
Subject:Re: Origins of the Panorama view

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Origins of the Panorama view Ken Watson 2005-Jan-18 12:29:00
If your camera came with stitch software then it should be fairly
easy - as it should imply that the camera comes with that function
too !!
If not, the problem is not insurmountable ... you can take normal
photos and stitch them together with downloaded software ... just
look on the 'net for a suitable program.
Once you have the image/panorama, you will then need a viewer. I use
two different ones, depending on if it is a standalone image ... or a
tour that you can "jump" from one image to the next, and so on ...
these Java programs can also be downloaded from the 'net.

hope this helps ...

Ken