Sender:Bostjan Burger
Date/Time:2005-Jan-30 21:30:00
Subject:Re: unknown free featuring

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: unknown free featuring Bostjan Burger 2005-Jan-30 21:30:00
Yes,  I pass Curitiba and had 19 h of drive - excelent road - well... most of it. I shot about hundred panos all over Sao Paolo - I'll upload them in February. I was surprised that there was no panografers from Brasil on FILE - but I belive that the reason was the organisers wanted to make the event more international. I have acquaintance at the Parana River, so I have a plan to visit waterfalls of Parana River... but first I have some geographical job with the Blue Nile in Ethiopia ... quess where ? .... cataracts of Blue Nile (I hope that the permission will be granted...).

Bostjan

Rodolpho Pajuaba <#removed#> wrote:
Bostjan Burger escreveu:
> I was there on the FILE 2004 symposium in November and extended my vistit to December. It was the first year with the featuring VR panoramas. I have even shot a partial (about 300?)panorama from the top of Italian tower (stiched from about 40 photos, the full 360? was not possible) during my visit...it is featured on the main URL of FILE 2004 (http://www.file.org.br  ).  You can see the  smog over that great metropolis.
> I had few days off, so I drive 1000 km to Iguassu national park and shot some handheld VRs http://www.burger.si/Argentina/QTVR/Iguazu/InteraktivnaSkica.html.
>
> Bostjan

Funnylly enough, they don?t feature panos of Brazil ;-) .
Hey, Bostjan, next time you come to Brazil - and all of you, too, of
course - give me a call. It would be great to give faces to the many
names here. Going to Igua?u falls you certainly has passed by the city I
live, Curitiba - it is in the exact path, unless you went by plane.
Regarding the Sao Paulo panorama, the "S" shaped building you see in the
foreground was designed by Oscar Niemeyer, the most famous brazilian
architect - the very same that designed ou capital, Bras?lia.
Best regards from Brazil,
Rodolpho Pajuaba

------
The World-Wide Panorama