Sender:Gerard Kuster
Date/Time:2005-Jan-31 11:58:00
Subject:Re: unknown free featuring

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: unknown free featuring Gerard Kuster 2005-Jan-31 11:58:00
At least they could send a mail to the panographer and ask for permission to publish the pano.
A link to the panograper's own website would show some kind of decency.
Gerard Kuster
http://www.panoramafullscreen.nl
http://www.gerardkuster.nl

Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:

I will mail to the organisers and asked them how the panos came up. I saw the panos before and thought that are there with the aproval of the authors. Any one who didn't alowed that his/her pano apear on the FILE server?

Bostjan

> Romuald/hd wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> Some of us ( a lot...) are featuring here :
> http://www.file.org.br/
> (go to filescript digital magazine) or/and jump to this sublink :
> http://www.file.org.br/news_list.php?news_category_id=1.1.5.5&amp;lang=e...
>
> I didn't notice any link to our respective websites so I'm very annoyed.
> Below you'll find the mail I sent us last friday. If you are and feel
> concerned....
>
> Romuald

------
The World-Wide Panorama