Sender:Mickael Therer
Date/Time:2005-Jan-30 22:38:00
Subject:Re: unknown free featuring

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: unknown free featuring Mickael Therer 2005-Jan-30 22:38:00
Nice trip great panos, we've talked that over before, but for Romuald
and just about 10+ others it is yet again a major copyright
infringement and that's too bad considering the audience and the
spirit of File
http://www.file.org.br/news_list.php?news_category_id=1.1.5.5&lang=e...
Bostjan if you can please connect with these people to have it stopped
or changed, that's not a correct way to do it without the authors
involved.

-m

--- In #removed#, Bostjan Burger <#removed#> wrote:
> I was there on the FILE 2004 symposium in November and extended my
vistit to December. It was the first year with the featuring VR
panoramas. I have even shot a partial (about 300?)panorama from the
top of Italian tower (stiched from about 40 photos, the full 360? was
not possible) during my visit...it is featured on the main URL of FILE
2004 (http://www.file.org.br  ).  You can see the  smog over that
great metropolis.
> I had few days off, so I drive 1000 km to Iguassu national park and
shot some handheld VRs
http://www.burger.si/Argentina/QTVR/Iguazu/InteraktivnaSkica.html.