Sender:Milko Amorth
Date/Time:2005-Mar-14 16:18:00
Subject:Re: Getting caught up

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Getting caught up Milko Amorth 2005-Mar-14 16:18:00
Hi Bryant,
Amazing. For the first batch of full screens, quite impressive.

All you need to do now is beeing nice to slow Internet connection users by
getting below 1.5MB per movie.
Try tiling of 1500x1500 or lower per tile an compress to 40 % photo jpeg
and i will bet they are still nice full screens.
Most screens out there have a 1024x768 resolution anyhow.

Way to go and see you at the next wwp.

Cheers, Milko

On Mon, 14 Mar 2005 10:51:21 -0000, bryant_arnett <#removed#>
wrote:

> Hi, everyone.
>
> I am new to the group and to Quicktime VR. I am very excited about
> finally figuring out how to create these amazing images. The artists
> who have contributed to the WWP and other websites have been an
> incredible inspiration to me, and I am looking forward to
> participating in this next WWP event.
>
> I am an amateur photographer living near Los Angeles. I have been
> fascinated by Quicktime VR images for a long time.
>
> In the last couple of months, I have been figuring out how these
> things are created, and I have managed to come up with a few that I am
> proud of. I have posted them at my site as a means of getting caught
> up with the rest of you. In other words, if I had been around during
> the first four WWP events, these might have been my submissions...
>
> http://www.unrealaudio.net/bryant/bryant_wwp01.htm
>
> I hope you enjoy them. I plan to add more soon.
>
> Looking forward to the Equinox!
>

> Bryant Arnett
> www.unrealaudio.net

Milko Amorth

360image.de
VRCanada.ca
Interactive Imaging for your Digital World
fon++49.711.3655318
fax++49.711.3513896