Sender:Giancarlo De Leo
Date/Time:2005-Mar-17 09:30:00
Subject:R: WWP Best of 2005

wwp@yahoogroups.com: R: WWP Best of 2005 Giancarlo De Leo 2005-Mar-17 09:30:00
?bravi!!!!!!

Giancarlo

-----Messaggio originale-----
Da: Roger Howard [mailto:#removed#]
Inviato: mercoled? 16 marzo 2005 3.44
A: #removed#
Oggetto: Re: WWP Best of 2005

On Mar 15, 2005, at 5:36 PM, Landis wrote:

> Don and I have been tossing an idea back and forth for a while.  That
> idea is this:
>
> In December 2005 we will be hosting a 'Best of 2005'.  It will be
> open to all participants of the WWP since the first in March 2004 and
> will accept ANY panorama that you have taken in the year 2005.  No
> theme, no time constraints.
>
> We'll formalize this idea in the coming months and add it to the
> 'Next Event' information on the WWP website.  But in the mean time,
> please keep it in mind.  If you take an awesome panorama that doesn't
> go with the theme or isn't at the right time for one of the events,
> perhaps this is the place.

Awesome Landis, this should be an excellent showcase for VR in general
- no constraints, just a few hundred panographers doing their best!

Can't wait!

-R

------
The World-Wide Panorama

For more information:
-Visit the web site at http://GeoImages.Berkeley.edu/wwp.html

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=129fnrfsv/M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/
D=groups/S=1705006496:HM/EXP=1111027442/A=2593423/R=0/SIG=11el9gslf/*htt
p:/www.netflix.com/Default?mqso=60190075> click here

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=298184.6018725.7038619.3001176/D=group
s/S=:HM/A=2593423/rand=344187042>

  _____

Yahoo! Groups Links

*         To visit your group on the web, go to:

*         To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
#removed#
<mailto:#removed#?subject=Unsubscribe>

*         Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of
<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/>  Service.