Sender:Mario R Navarrete
Date/Time:2005-Mar-18 14:53:00
Subject:how i have to submit my pano?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: how i have to submit my pano? Mario R Navarrete 2005-Mar-18 14:53:00
Hello, today i did the panorama, not too happy with it because the
weather was a big challenge, was raining a lot and several traditional
sellers didn?t go, at same time the people buying was so close one each
other that walking was imposible, a lot of more inconveniencies but i
shoot and i did my best, i wait to take the pic when people leave the
field of view of the lens for some seconds, so in the final pan u may
see some "ghost" and =( the potatoes moved! but i can avoid it because
was a good sell day for it and it start with a lot and when the lens
arrived near the start point the quantity was much less good for the
lady bad for the pic, so it looks a little blured, even a kid was
trying to see the lens every shoot i did and move the tripod a couple
of times, so i start again and some men did it too because the crowd
push to walk, any way was a new experience to shoot under this not
controled conditions, tomorrow i will go to another market to try
again. In the mean time, how i have to submit the pan and the info
about it? there are special requirments? an electronic format? or a pdf
or .doc to be filled?

Mario still having fun with the markets=)