Sender:G. Donald Bain
Date/Time:2005-Mar-18 21:00:00
Subject:Re: how i have to submit my pano?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: how i have to submit my pano? G. Donald Bain 2005-Mar-18 21:00:00
Mario,

Almost all the information you will need is already on the site:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/UploadEdit.html

When Markus creates an account for the new event on Monday we will send
an e-mail summarizing the procedure. I think you will find that it is
really very easy (thanks to Markus).

For now, review the Rules and Restrictions:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Rules.html
and the Dimensions and File Sizes:
	http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Practical/Sizes.html

Make your panoramas and write your caption (the caption is very
important) and submit them anytime between March 21 and March 30.

Good luck with your next market! I had rain today also, but my market
is fortunately entirely indoors.

Don