Sender:Caroling Geary
Date/Time:2005-Mar-28 23:34:00
Subject:Re: Mosaic

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mosaic Caroling Geary 2005-Mar-28 23:34:00
As usual, you'll get a full range of responses. Personally, I like it
as is, a logo. It enriches the existing logo and says more about who we
are. The Logo with panographers works better for me. It looks like tiny
photos and the color range is rich. The Logo with thumbnails doesn't
have enough detail. It could easily be a wall of bricks or a rug.

This reminds me of a humorous and humbling personal experience. A
friend was honored for her community work. I made a CD with a slide
show of portraits of each person in the organization. The index was a
mosaic of the portraits. On a whim, I printed the index portrait mosaic
as a decal on a tote bag. Ironically, she uses that bag every day and
has never taken a second look at the CD.

Thanks for sharing procrastination techniques. It works!

Caroling http://www.wholeo.net/