Sender:Andy Alpern
Date/Time:2005-Mar-29 06:00:00
Subject:Re: Mosaic

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Mosaic Andy Alpern 2005-Mar-29 06:00:00
Landis,
   Excellent Job! I really like being able to zoom in on the faces and
thumbnails...definitely gives the feel of a community.
    I saw a program described in a recent issue of MacAddict that
creates mosaics like this. It was called Mosaic or something like that.
Is that what you used?
   Congrats,
Andy

Golem Productions