Sender:gerardoant
Date/Time:2005-Apr-26 20:22:00
Subject:Re: Earthday/World Wind

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Earthday/World Wind gerardoant 2005-Apr-26 20:22:00
Hola Thomas, Friends:

I think Thomas has made a really big and nice job!
Although the World Wind works only for window's users
we must considerate there are a lot of people that use it
and it will be a big promotion for the WWP project!

Thomas: Is possible that you send your work for the
"NASA World Wind" in order they put as a download
add-on pack??? In that way everybody that download the
software could see our work too! There are some adds
as "The voyages of Ottar" or "Lewis and Clark Trail"
so as I understand Thomas's works will be welcome.

Again, congratulations for your work Thomas! and let
us know when your add-on is on the NASA world wind
page.

Gerardo