Sender:Wayne Heil
Date/Time:2005-May-01 15:45:00
Subject:RE: Re : Earthday/World Wind

wwp@yahoogroups.com: RE: Re : Earthday/World Wind Wayne Heil 2005-May-01 15:45:00
Thomas,

This is a great idea and I have download and installed your AddOn. The files
are in the program file and the AddOn appears in the AddOn drop-down list
however nothing appears on the map. I have tried several folders for the xml
file but nothing has worked. Can you offer any suggestions? Has anyone else
had this problem?

Wayne Heil