Sender:Fulvio Senore
Date/Time:2005-Jun-29 20:43:00
Subject:Re: small versions blurred?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: small versions blurred? Fulvio Senore 2005-Jun-29 20:43:00
It happens that, using Windows tools, I have never been able to create a
decent small pano. They are always blurred, while the larger ones are
sharp. The original images are sharp, so it seems that the file has been
blurred in the conversion.

It seems that you need a Mac to create a good QTVR file...

Fulvio Senore