Sender:diallery
Date/Time:2005-Jun-30 10:47:00
Subject:Re: small versions blurred?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: small versions blurred? diallery 2005-Jun-30 10:47:00
Mine is blurred, but after reading Eriks description I think I know
why.
I start with 8000x4000 and use the <# scale ratio> in PanoCube Pro
set to 2 for fullscreen and 4 for the small one.

I will back home only in the evening of 2 July, so I don't know if I
will have the time to correct it.

Thanks Erik
Daniel

--- In #removed#, "Erik Krause" <#removed#> wrote:
> On 30 Jun 2005 at 6:48, Victor wrote:
>
> > I'll second that.  I've bemoaned the fact that I can have a
> > wonderfully sharp original image, and it looks great with
PTViewer and