Sender:Landis
Date/Time:2005-Jul-15 13:56:00
Subject:Re: Press Release Translations - Russian

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: Press Release Translations - Russian Landis 2005-Jul-15 13:56:00
>Please check my translation - everybody who speaks Russian.
>Because ISO-8859-1 encoding of the press release page
>i introduce translation in HTML form.
>
>Thanks in advance
>
>BR, Andrew Varlamov
>Saint-Petersburg
>Russian Federation

Thanks Andrew!  I corrected a couple spellings (kidding!) and posted
one more language to our list.  I also added the title based on what
I saw on the home page translation - I hope I got it right.

Everyone, please help us get the word out!

http://geoimages.berkeley.edu/wwp/Water-PressRelease-Multilingual.html

I'm heading off for a hike in the mountains in a couple hours.  If
anyone else posts a translation, I'll get it on Monday.

-Landis