Sender:Nick
Date/Time:2005-Sep-24 16:16:00
Subject:Re: What vertical pixel height are people using for 360s?

wwp@yahoogroups.com: Re: What vertical pixel height are people using for 360s? Nick 2005-Sep-24 16:16:00
Hi Andy

This is my first event too, I also shoot cylindrical 360's. You should
output the stiched image as a tiff file or tga file rather than a jpg.

My output quick time res will be as follows: Small 675x360 Full screen
1050x560. My stiched images are at 13000x2150. I double the height of
the output resolution for the input resolution, so I will use the
following input resoultions: Small 4350x720 Full Screen 6770x1120.

In your case I would use the following input resolutions Small
4700x720 and Full Screen 7312x1120.

I then use Photo jpeg for compresion and adjust the percentage until I
met the file size limit.

I hope this helps Nick.